Bay of Quinte Greens work hard to promote green policies in our region. We are continually active in supporting: the protection of our environment, affordable housing solutions, and giving an opportunity for those who support a “Green and Caring Economy” to make friends and take action.
by adding more affordable housing, electrifying transit, and connecting communities so people can work, live, and play in strong and sustainable neighbourhoods.
Improve Health Care:
by expanding professional mental health services covered by OHIP, making them accessible, affordable, and comprehensive.
Embrace New Climate Economy:
by reducing energy costs with programs like green retrofits for your home that will save you money and create thousands of jobs.
GPO In the News:
- Wellington Times: There is simply no excuse
- CountyLive: Green leader calls for people power over Bill 23 ‘ that will make life less affordable’
- Environmental Defence: The Big Sprawl and the Ontario election
- The Star: Doug Ford’s troubling push for more private health care
- Farmtario: Farmland at risk with new housing initiative